Offers Tours, Sightseeing, Exclusive and Personal Taxi Services in Jamaica! Specializes in providing private and group and personalized tours and taxi services. Visit attractions in the Jamaica, discover the real Jamaica with Philip!
Phillip Country Tours will transfer you to and from the airports, hotels and cruise ship terminals in Jamaica. Phillip provides on-time and reliable services in comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles.
AirLink Express, with a frequency of daily flights, provides friendly, reliable and quality service. Our staff, pilots and maintenance personnel who are JCAA and FAA certified, are here to serve you in our comfortable, safe, well maintained aircraft. As The Premier Domestic Airline of Jamaica™, we are your Ultimate Connection on the Island of Jamaica.
- Avis Rent-A-Car 1-888-888-AVIS (airport)
- Budget 876-952-3838 (airport) / 953-9765 (Ironshore)
- Caribbean Car Rentals 876-952-0664 (19 Gloucester Ave.)
- Central Rent-A-Car 876 876-952-3347 (25 Gloucester Ave.)
- Discount Rent-A-Car 876-952-1943 (airport)
- Island Car Rentals 876-952-5771 (airport) 953-9694 (Ironshore)
- Thrifty Car Rental 876-952-5825 (28 Queen Drive. near airport)
Island Hoppers Helicopter Tours Limited is a Jamaican Company, based at Reynolds Pier Ocho Rios, MBJ Airport, as well as Tinson Pen, Kingston and Falmouth, and was formed in 2004 specifically to fill a need for a professional Helicopter Charter and Tour service in Jamaica.
With this tour you’ll get off to a flying start along the coastline, past Rose Hall Great House the prior home of Annie Palmer (The White Witch) to Falmouth, Jamaica’s third oldest town.
From there you will turn inland and fly over the Hampton Sugar Estate and travel cross county to Montego Bay where you will land back at the Montego Bay International Airport.